- Personal Information Collection
- Identifiers, such your name, email address, phone number, and postal address;
- Demographic information, such as your gender or age;
- Internet or other electronic network activity, such as your IP address or browsing history;
- Geolocation information that you provide or that we collect via your device, subject to your settings;
- Inferences regarding preferences or other characteristics;
- Professional information, such as your employer or job tile, to the extent you provide this to us; and
- Education information, such as may be included in any job application you submit to us.
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From You: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Website, register to receive information available through the Website or interact with us in other ways, we will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Website. If you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
- Location Information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Website. We may use such location information to customize your browsing experience, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our Affiliates, agents, service providers or advertisers.
- Use & Retention of Personal Information
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for content, services or information;
- To provide technical support and to respond to your inquiries and manage your preferences;
- To protect our IT architecture and the security of the Website and prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
- To investigate and respond to complaints about our code of conduct;
- To contact you in response to inquiry forms (e.g., contact forms);
- To improve the effectiveness of the Website;
- To generate statistics, develop marketing and promotional plans, and/or conduct other research and analysis;
- To exercise or defend legal claims or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To execute matters of corporate governance or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event; and
- To safeguard vital interests, to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves, or to perform a task in the public interest.
- Job Application Forms
Tupperware is an equal opportunity employer and does not take into consideration sex, gender, age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, political or trade union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable law, into its selection process, except where this may be strictly required by local law.
If you have submitted a job application form, the personal information you submit with your job application, such as your resume and contact information, will be used by Tupperware and its Affiliates in order to make decisions regarding your candidacy for employment with Tupperware, including its Affiliates; to contact you for further inquiries; or to notify you of the status of your application in accordance with local laws. If you apply for a job with one of our Affiliates, that Affiliate is a joint controller of the information which you provide.
Job applications forms are kept, stored or deleted, as the case may be, according to local country specific legislation. With you consent, your application may be stored for future opportunities.
- Investor Relations Requests and Email Alerts
If you have completed and submitted a request for printed investor materials or a request to be contacted by our Investor Relations Department, we will use your information in order to track and/or fulfill your request.
If you have completed and submitted a request for investor related email alerts, your information will be automatically sent to our hosting provider to manage your subscription preferences. We may continue to provide the requested email alerts until you request to stop receiving these communications by unsubscribing.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We may share or disclose your information if you ask or authorize us to do so.
- With Third Parties. We engage service providers and professional advisors to perform a variety of services and functions for us. Tupperware may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including without limitation, data analysis firms, customer support services, investor relations specialists, web hosting companies, professional service advisors and the like. Such third parties may be provided access to your personal information needed to perform their functions.
- International Data Transfers
- Cookies, Tracking, & Third-Party Advertising
The cookies that we use on the Website can basically be divided into the following three categories:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website and cannot be deactivated on the Website. Typically, these cookies are only set in response to actions you take on the Website, such as logging in to the Website or setting your privacy preferences. They also enable us to manage any security problems on the Website and comply with legal regulations. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to notify you about these cookies. However, some areas of the site may not work.
- Statistics/Analytical cookies: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies”. These cookies help to analyze how visitors use the Website, compile statistical reports of Website activity, and provide other services related to the use of the Website and internet usage. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization.
You can find out more information about Google Analytics’ cookie usage by consulting this link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You may configure your web browser either to reject the installation of our cookies or to warn you before their installation. You can turn off all Google Analytics with this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Marketing Cookies: We use these cookies to improve your experience when using the Website and to display content that is relevant and engaging to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for the Website, you can do this through your cookie settings.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Collection and Use of Information from Children
The Website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and the Website is not designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, without verification of parental consent, we will delete or destroy such personal information as soon as possible.
- Security of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable security measures, including but not limited to physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information under our control and appropriately limit access to Personal Information, including https protection technology.
The Website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances to you or to any third party about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse arising out of any such loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
While we use the security measures described above along with others, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If we become aware of a security breach involving your information, we may need to notify you electronically of such breach, in addition to posting information about the breach on the Website. By using the Website, you agree to receive such communications.
- How To Contact Us
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your country of residence in your email.
© 2021 Tupperware. All rights reserved.