- Information Collection and Use. Tupperware Brands Corporation does not collect personally identifying information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you submit an inquiry to us, you may be asked to provide certain contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number, so that we may respond. If you complete and submit an Opportunity Form, we will ask you to provide your name, address, telephone number and email address so that we, or a member of our local sales organization, can contact you to provide you with additional information regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity.
Tupperware Brands Corporation will use any information you provide to us only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. For example, upon your specific request, we may use your name and address to mail you a copy of our annual report or to direct your concern to one of our representatives. If you have completed and submitted an Opportunity Form, we will forward your contact information to one of our Affiliates (see Section 2 below) so that our Affiliate or a member of our local sales organization can contact you to provide you with additional information regarding a Tupperware Brands Business Opportunity. We may also use the information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing and promotional plans. Tupperware Brands Corporation will not sell your personally identifying information to third parties without your consent.
Tupperware Brands Corporation may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifying information. Non-personally identifying information is information concerning the manner by which you access this Website including, but not limited to, the type of browser you use and the Internet Service Provider. Non-personally identifying information is automatically collected when you access this Website. You may configure your web browser to either reject the installation of files that allows us to collect this non-personally identifying information ("cookies") or warn you before the installation of such files or cookies. Tupperware Brands Corporation may share or transfer non-personally identifying information with or to our affiliates, licensees, and partners.
- Third Parties. Tupperware Brands Corporation may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf including data analysis firms, customer support and investor relations specialists, web hosting companies and the like. Such third parties may be provided access to personally identifying information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Accuracy of Information. Tupperware Brands Corporation attempts to be as accurate as possible when providing you with information about us on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual Property. The content of this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content of this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, used, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Website are registered and unregistered marks owned by Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates, in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks not owned by Tupperware Brands Corporation, its subsidiaries or affiliates that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Limited License. Tupperware Brands Corporation grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of Tupperware Brands Corporation. The limited license granted herein does not include the right to: (i) modify or download the Website or its Content (except for caching); (ii) make any use of the Website or its Content other than for personal use; (iii) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; (iv) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or our trademarks without our express written consent; or (v) use software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited license set forth herein without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
- Third Party Links. Tupperware Brands Corporation is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by Tupperware Brands Corporation, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Any linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is done completely at your own risk. Tupperware Brands Corporation has not conducted any examination or evaluation of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website and we do not warrant the offerings of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products or services of off-Website pages and/or websites including, without limitation, their privacy policies or statements and terms and conditions. Tupperware Brands Corporation encourages you to carefully review the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
A. By Residents of the United States and Its Territories: If you are a resident of the United States and its Territories and you wish to submit a suggestion, idea, comments or other information (collectively “Submissions”), you must complete the Idea Submission Form and the Submission Agreement set forth under the Ideation Section of this Website. Your Submissions will be covered by the terms and conditions set forth in detail on the Submission Form and Submission Agreement.
If you choose to make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify Tupperware Brands Corporation and its affiliates for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability. THIS WEBSITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INNCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY SITES; OR (f) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION.
FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORPORATION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tupperware Brands Corporation for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. Your also agree to indemnify Tupperware Brands Corporation for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering or extraction tools, or any other action you takes that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.